Hi! Thanks for visiting my site!
My name is Linda. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our house is perched on a hill and is kind of like a tree house. I feed the birds and squirrels. I even put up a squirrel house but no one moved in yet. Maybe they’re waiting for me to hang up curtains or something.
I am on the fun side of 50. I live with my husband Mike, my daughter Erica and our two boys Timmy and Kevin, (a labradoodle and an aussiedoodle). We do a lot of walking and love being active. We also love to sail and the Bay Area is one of the best places for that.
Some of my favorite quilting things:
- Fabric – and lots of it!
- Quilting blogs – I love reading everyone’s stories and looking at their pictures. I am amazed at what is out there!
- Quilt books and magazines – I never get tired of perusing!
- Fabric websites – especially the ones that save your credit card information so that you can buy even faster! (tee hee)
Here are some things I had a blast trying but was pretty bad at 🙂
- Participating in a Roller Hockey League. Words can not properly express how bad I was at this! You know you are hopelessly bad when the opposing team sincerely cheers for you when you do something right.
- Surfing – so this was fun, but only with teeny tiny waves.